Kids Martial Arts Classes Enrolling Now!
Give Your Kid A Head Start with Dragonfly Martial Arts Classes in McKinney!
Dragonfly Martial Arts Kids program is designed to help build confidence, concentration, life skills, and valuable martial arts skills to help students be successful on and off of the mat. We train our students through a comprehensive martial arts curriculum that helps students learn what is expected of them, and how to handle themselves in whatever situation that may arise. Our martial arts training will teach students striking skills, self-defense skills, grappling skills, life skills, team building skills, and the physical skills needed to be successful no matter what!
Get Started Today!
Our students constantly outperform students not enrolled in a martial arts program. Through the skills learned, and confidence you cannot get anywhere else, our students thrive where others may have failed. Our stripe system helps students to set proper goals and to work towards achieving what THEY want as well as what PARENTS and TEACHERS want. Classes are enrolling now for Kids Martial Arts in Allen and McKinney. Getting started is easy! Just fill out the short form on this page and get all the information you need sent directly to your inbox.
- Know what is expected of them and proper behavior
- Ability to gain self-esteem through success in activities
- Think for themselves and ask questions and learn
- Recognize and help others in achieving similar success
- Self-Defense and Stranger Danger Development
- Bully Proof and Self-Esteem
- Leadership Development
Benefits Of Kids Martial Arts
- The ability to not only set goals, but set the RIGHT goals
- The proper character traits to be a leader, including courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-discipline, and respect.
- Get in shape and build physical strength and flexibility
Our Kids Martial Arts Classes Are Located In
Kids Martial Arts Program Age Groups
- From ages 3 1/2 to 5 (Little Dragons)
- From Age 6 To 11 (Kids Basic)